With a valid Library card, which is free, you may:
Borrow free of charge
- Books from the library collection
- Books from other Connecticut libraries
- E-readers (Kindles and Nooks) preloaded with bestselling book titles
- Downloadable e-books, audiobooks, and magazines
Access Free of Charge via our web site
- Our online catalog findIT CT – the Connecticut Digital Library from any personal computer that has Internet access
- E-books, magazines, and downloadable audio books from Library Connection via Overdrive.
Use free of charge
3 High speed Internet PCs and 1 iMac to access:
- Online card catalog
- findIT CT system to locate books within the state
- researchIT CT, the Connecticut Digital Library
- Microsoft Office Software
- Free WiFi
2 iPads are also available for use within the library.
Use for a modest fee
- Copy machine
- Fax machine
Participate in library-sponsored programs (most are free).
Obtain reference help and computer help (free of course)
Visit your library often. It’s the best bargain in town!