- This event has passed.
Meditation Workshop with Chrissy Carter
March 28 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
New at the Lyme Public Library… We are honored to have Chrissy Carter teaching the techniques and fundamentals of starting a personal meditation practice!
Learn the fundamentals of meditation and tools for starting meditation practice. No previous experience necessary.
The benefits of mediation are many including:
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Promotes emotional health.
- Enhances self-awareness.
- Lengthens attention span.
- May reduce age-related memory loss.
- Can help generate kindness and compassion.
- May help with addictions and/or decrease blood pressure.
- Helps combat pain.
- Improves sleep.
- And… It can be done anywhere without special equipment or fatigue.
Chrissy Carter is an internationally recognized yoga, meditation, and wellness educator with twenty years of teaching experience. She is a featured instructor on Meditation Studio App with over 90 guided meditations and the star of two yoga DVDs by Gaiam. Chrissy leads classes, workshops, retreats, and training for practitioners and yoga teachers worldwide.